January 16, 2012

{Craft Monkey'n Monday}

Hey Y'all! Welcome to the very first edition of Craft Monkey'n Monday! I'm so excited to host my very own linky party! I'd love for you to share what you've been working on!  Link up crafts, decor, recipes, furniture, DIY, whatever you've been "Monkey'n" with!  I cannot wait to see what you've been up to and get inspired by your amazing projects!



I'll be sharing some of my favorite link ups on The Craft Monkey Facebook page, Twitter and later this week in a highlight post! I'd love if you'd add my party button to your post.






Heidi

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

I'm having trouble with your button. I can't get it to show up. I'll try again in the morning. :/

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

"Craft Monkey'n Around Monday" is the cutest linky-party-name ever! Nice job Heidi! :)

gail said...

yay! I'm here! Love the title of your party.
gail

laxsupermom said...

Thanks for hosting this party!

The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Thanks for hosting and congrats on your party!

Steph @ The Silly Pearl said...

Congrats on the new party, Heidi!!!

Tammy said...

Heidi, I am new to blogging. This is my first project that I have been trying to link up to different parties. I am sorry, I didn't meant to get it on there 3 times. Can you please delete 2 of them for me? I had been scrolling down to the bottom and not seeing it. I think I got it now. So sorry.

Linda :) said...

Thanks for the link party...sorry about the double link...the linky tool was having issues and didn't look like it worked the first time :(
Just found you through craftomaniac
I love crafts and MONKEYS too :)
Just became your newest follower....
Would love for you to follow me back!

Blessings,
Linda
www.creativecommotion.blogspot.com